Marketing Representative at Consolidated Healthcare Services
Consolidated Healthcare Services
Cape Coral, FL, USA
$40.000 - $54.000
07 Jun → 07 Jul
The candidate will be responsible for marketing and selling our services to law firms and healthcare providers.
Interactions with physicians, referral sources, coworkers and supervisors must be in a manner that is friendly, supportive, courteous, respectful, cooperative and professional. This behavior should promote an atmosphere of team work which is congruent with the company standards and guidelines to promote positive relations.
- Facilitate the development of a physician/attorney database in conjunction with center managers in the data base program supplied on site.
- Visit all local physicians and attorneys to promote facility.
- Have knowledge of all local competition.
- New accounts to be visited daily to introduce facility.
- Develop and plan for office staff events.
- Maintain a constant presence in all current-referring physicians’ and attorney’s offices by personally delivering reports when necessary.
- Develop additional marketing ideas to present to Marketing Director.
Requirements / Qualifications
Must have minimum 1 year experience with law firms.
Bachelors Degree preferred but not required.
Ability to problem solve and make decisions.
Ability to set priorities and handle demanding position.
Ability to communicate well with physicians and co-workers.
Possess sound and accurate judgment.
Uses time efficiently and sets goals and objectives.
Meets productivity standards.
Meets established company dress code
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs.