Customer Engagement Marketing Associate at WisdomTree
WisdomTree is currently seeking a Customer Engagement Marketing Associate to join our WisdomTree Prime Marketing team.
WisdomTree is a global financial innovator and leading provider of exchange-traded products (ETPs), models and solutions. WisdomTree is leveraging the latest financial infrastructure to create products that provide access, transparency and an enhanced user experience. Building on our heritage of innovation, we are developing next-generation digital products and structures, including digital funds and tokenized assets, as well as our blockchain-native digital wallet, WisdomTree Prime™. Working across digital assets, tokenization and blockchain-enabled finance, our Digital Assets team is dedicated to building products and solutions to accelerate growth for the firm.
If you’re on top of customer engagement and lifecycle marketing trends and best-practices, have experience in financial services, and have a passion for the crypto / DeFi space – we’d love to talk to you. This is a new position on the team, which means you’ll have a critical role in building our customer lifecycle marketing function from the ground up. If you’re looking for challenge and ownership, the chance to make a direct contribution to business success, and an opportunity to grow your leadership skills, this role is for you.
This role will report directly to the Head of Marketing, WisdomTree Prime.
- Drive the identification and segmentation of the Prime user base.
- Leverage existing and develop new customer marketing journey maps, in partnership with the Prime User Experience team.
- Implement personalized marketing campaigns, leveraging email marketing, in-app messaging, social media (in partnership with the Social Media Manager), and other channels to deliver relevant content and offers to specific groups in order to drive customer engagement and encourage revenue generating activity.
- Manage creative development across channels including marketing brief process, creative reviews and approvals (including legal and compliance,) offer management, and list pull instructions.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to execute marketing campaigns and programs with operational excellence.
- Working with our analytics team, measure performance and effectively communicate results, including recommendations for improvement.
- Manage operational and regulatory communications.
- 5+ years of Customer Engagement Marketing experience, preferably in financial services, including campaign management across digital channels.
- Demonstrated high attention to detail, high levels of organization, and the ability to communicate information effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize, and drive results with a high sense of urgency.
- Ability to adapt to changes as well as thrive in a dynamic and continually evolving environment.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft suite, with an aptitude to quickly learn new systems, platforms, and software.
- Possess the capacity to operate autonomously while also fostering a collaborative environment.
- Maintain conviction but communicate with empathy and thoughtfulness.
- Demonstrated ability to learn, understand, and adapt to evolving marketing technologies and broader industry tactics.
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
The base salary range for this position is $65,000 - $75,000. In addition, employees are eligible for an annual discretionary bonus and competitive benefits package. Total compensation may vary based on factors such as location, role, company, department, experience and individual performance.
WisdomTree is a global financial innovator, offering a well-diversified suite of exchange-traded products (ETPs), models, solutions and products leveraging blockchain-enabled technology. We empower investors and consumers to shape their future and support financial professionals to better serve their clients and grow their businesses. WisdomTree is leveraging the latest financial infrastructure to create products that provide access, transparency and an enhanced user experience. Building on our heritage of innovation, we are also developing and have launched next-generation digital products, services and structures, including digital or blockchain-enabled mutual funds and tokenized assets, as well as our blockchain-native digital wallet, WisdomTree Prime™.
WisdomTree is a Remote-First organization headquartered in New York City. Employees will have the flexibility, and, subject to their position, may be required to report into the office on occasion.
Mission, Vision & Values:
WisdomTree is committed to delivering a better investment and financial experience through the quality of our products and solutions, and finding alignment within our community on our core values: WisdomTree employees strive for Excellence & Innovation, work with Transparency & Accountability, and show each other Fairness & Respect. We welcome the applications of qualified individuals who will support this mission and thrive in our collaborative and empowering work environment.
Learn more at www.wisdomtree.com