This job post is no longer available
Operations Manager at Grimaldi Law Firm
Grimaldi Law Firm
26 Apr → 26 May
We are looking for an Operations Manager to work directly with the Law Firm Owner to oversee the administrative and business aspects of running the firm.
This is a management-level position with a compensation plan that includes a salary, benefits, and incentives driven by performance towards defined and tracked KPIs.
We do good work and take great satisfaction in helping others. We want to be profitable as well. We want to have a good life and we want to pursue our hopes and dreams and help you pursue yours. We care about our work team and we are very dedicated to maintaining a positive and upbeat work environment. If this sounds like a law firm you want to work at and a job you can do, we very much look forward to talking with you soon.
Compensation: $65,000 yearly + health insurance
- Ensures clients and matters move through the workflow pipeline at the right pace and that tasks are completed on time
- Oversees the quality and timeliness of work done & meeting deadlines
- Manages office facilities and office supply inventory
- Assists the Owner and future Legal Administrator with recruitment, hiring, staffing, and general human resources operations
- Handles training and onboarding for new employees
- Supervises the work of the non-lawyer support staff and vendors
- Administers payroll (verifying work hours, leave time, overtime) and benefits
- Oversees the Firm’s case management, contact management, and document management
- Creates, implements, improves, and makes sure everyone is following the Firm's policies and procedures
- Prepares Dashboards and Status Reports for the Owner and future Administrator.
- Prior supervisory experience, preferably a staff of 5+ people
- Employee engagement and leadership, supervision, and termination
- Managing bookkeepers, accountants, technology services, and other vendors
- Managing cases and projects to ensure they are resolved successfully, on time, and on budget
We care about skills and experience. We care just as much about your behaviors, habits, and attitudes...the right person for this role must:
- Not only “adapt” to change, but lead change - drive it and thrive in it
- Talk more about the solution than the problem
- Have a high energy level
- Have a sense of humor in equal measure to your sense of compassion
- Have keen conflict resolution skills (not conflict avoidance skills)
- Prior legal experience is required. Knowledge of real estate and estate planning law will be helpful. If you don’t have it, you need to commit to getting yourself up to speed quickly because you will be expected to make sure cases and clients are getting the attention they need and that the staff is following the rules.
Grimaldi Law Firm is a real estate title insurance and settlement services firm that provides closing services throughout the state of Florida. We are growing quickly and provide a comprehensive list of real estate services to many customers, including lenders, developers, and independent owners. We strongly believe that Real Estate ownership is the cornerstone to building wealth and enjoy helping our clients achieve this American dream. Grimaldi Law Firm also assists clients with planning for the "what-ifs" in life with full-service estate and trust packages.