Associate Corporate Counsel - Global Media and Entertainment, Amazon Music at Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon.com Services LLC
West Hollywood, CA, USA
13 Jan → 12 Feb
Are you looking for new challenges in a fast-paced, innovative company? Come make history with Amazon’s legal department! Every day across the world we are developing the ideas, products, and services that make life better for tens of millions of customers. From providing Earth’s biggest selection of products to developing groundbreaking software and devices, Amazon is a place of invention and progressive thinking.
We’re looking for a talented transactional attorney to help support our growing and rapidly evolving Music business. In this role, you will work directly with the business, provide day-to-day and strategic advice on a broad range of commercial and regulatory matters, and structure, draft, and negotiate a variety of commercial transactions. The successful candidate will be inquisitive, enthusiastic about technology, and enjoy being continually challenged.
The role is based in West Hollywood, CA. Some travel, domestic and international, may be required
- Significant experience structuring, negotiating and documenting commercial transactions;
- Familiarity with the advertising industry and AdTech;
- Experience negotiating SaaS agreements and knowledge of consumer data privacy requirements;
- Ability to provide thoughtful, actionable guidance to fast-moving product teams;
- Ability to work independently and also contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
- Ability to work well with people at all levels inside and outside Amazon
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, and meet deadlines
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status.
Requirements / Qualifications
JD from an accredited law school and membership in at least one state bar
At least 2 full years of attorney experience at a national or equivalent law firm
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to act as a business partner
Great legal and business judgement especially in ambiguous situations
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs.