Environmental Paralegal at Rhoades McKee
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
12 Jan → 11 Feb
Rhoades McKee has an exciting new opportunity available for an Environmental Paralegal. Candidates interested in this role will have the opportunity to assist attorneys on our highly specialized team in representing clients regarding a broad spectrum of environmental matters.
- Assist attorneys with various tasks and provide administrative support on a daily basis for multiple initiatives and projects
- Communicate effectively with clients, and clients’ in-house and outside counsel, other paralegals, attorneys, regulatory agency staff, and consultants
- Coordinate the performance of environmental due diligence assessments and studies with environmental consultants and engineers
- Handle administrative communications with third parties, including environmental agencies
- Improve and implement new methods for data collection, content management, organization, contract oversight, and other tasks
Requirements / Qualifications
Candidates must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to successfully manage multiple priorities
Prior environmental experience is preferred
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs.