Assistant Court Reporter at Knox County
Vincennes, IN 47591, USA
$25.000 - $36.000
12 Jan → 11 Feb
The Court Reporter for the Knox County Superior Court 1 would be tasked with in-court reporting, preparing documents and handling reports, briefs, and records. Also, they may complete clerical tasks including making copies, data entry, and filing documents. In addition, they may schedule meetings, court proceedings, and appointments for the Judge.
The Court Reporter will work full-time in office and courtroom environments. At times, work involves time pressures and the necessity to meet deadlines. The Court Reporter may also be expected to handle confidential documents and information. The Court Reporter would be under the supervision of Judge Gara Lee.
- Drafting court documents
- Ensure the court docket properly and accurately reflects the business scheduled before the court
- Organize and prepare reports and documents
- Assist with maintaining the budget and tracking expenditures/transactions
- Completing tasks in conjunction with other members of the office staff
- Working as a receptionist
Requirements / Qualifications
Must have a high school diploma or an associate degree
At least three to five years’ experience within the administrative/legal field
Proficient in office management systems
Detail oriented and possess strong verbal and written communication skills
5 years of legal drafting experience preferred
Benefits/What We offer
Paid time off
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs.