Patent Agent at Plus
Cupertino, CA, USA
06 Jan → 05 Feb
At Plus, we are applying Level 4 autonomous driving technology to trucking today in order to save lives and make our planet greener. Trucking is the backbone of our country, silently moving over 70% of the goods we eat and use every day. Working with us is an opportunity to join the autonomous revolution and make a positive impact on the economy and society.
As Plus's Patent Agent, you will be a strategic partner in driving our global IP efforts. You will work with our engineers in identifying patentable technology that will promote Plus's business objectives and in ensuring successful patent registrations with the USPTO.
- Conduct portfolio analyses and partner with Plus's technical teams to identify patentable technology that will promote Plus's business objectives.
- Partner with Plus technical teams and outside counsel to develop timely and robust patent applications and related documentation.
- Assist with USPTO responses post filing.
- Coordinate invention disclosure reviews and tracks progress and work flows through filing.
- Conduct prior art searches, invalidity analyses, and other patent-related projects.
Requirements / Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field preferred.
USPTO patent agent registration.
Strong ability to interpret engineering documents, data, and drawings for patent applications and prosecutions.
Excellent organizational skills.
Understanding of current and emerging technical developments in one or more of the fields related to autonomous driving, such as artificial intelligence, robotics and automotive.
Compensation depends on background and level of experience.
Benefits/What We offer
Work on industry-leading technologies at an energetic, exciting Silicon Valley startup
Forge the future of autonomous transportation while collaborating with AI experts from around the world
Catered free lunch, unlimited snacks and beverages
Competitive salary and outstanding benefits package
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs.