Associate Corporate Counsel at Amazon
Seattle, WA, USA
04 Jan → 03 Feb
Amazon’s Kindle, Web Services, and Consumer/B2B retail businesses are seeking talented attorneys for Associate Corporate Counsel positions across our various teams. These attorneys will partner with the legal team and their business operations clients to achieve operational excellence, ensure compliance with state and federal regulators, consider legal issues of first impression and move strategic deals through to completion.
Amazon is a leader in global e-commerce. Our innovative technologies change the way people find, discover and buy products and services. Lawyers at Amazon are trusted members of the business. Our work is intellectually challenging and exciting. Developing innovative solutions to novel legal questions is part of our daily business.
Some travel, domestic and international, may be required.
- Structuring, drafting and negotiating complex commercial agreements, including technology, distribution, licensing and marketing contracts
- Providing ongoing legal counseling in a wide range of legal areas, such as intellectual property, digital media and regulatory compliance
- Product or service counseling support
- Serving as lead counsel and directly advising business clients on strategic deals
- Resolving issues that arise in existing commercial relationships and handling pre-litigation legal disputes and inquiries
Requirements / Qualifications
JD degree and membership in at least one state bar is required
At least 2 full years of experience practicing law, preferably with some portion of that experience in technology and commercial transactions
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs.