Paralegal at Re:Sources
Detroit, MI, USA
30 Dec → 29 Jan
At Re:Sources, we like to think we’re the backbone of Publicis Groupe, an ensemble of stellar advertising and public relations brands. We provide our peers technology, finance, operations, and legal solutions that enable them to excel with their clients. We’re over 80,000 worldwide, and growing.
The Legal Department seeks a talented, self-starting, business-oriented Paralegal to join its team in Birmingham, MI. The individual hired into this role will focus on legal/regulatory compliance matters relating to advertising/marketing services and materials produced by Publicis Sapient, a digital transformation platform that is part of Publicis Groupe, for its clients. Publicis Groupe is the third largest advertising network in the world.
- Review proposed advertising and marketing materials for compliance with defined standards
- Work with lawyers, account teams, and others to ensure complete accuracy of final advertising and marketing materials, and ensure that proper backup for claim substantiation has been conducted, analyzed and cataloged
- Ensure that appropriate clearances have been obtained for third party materials included in advertising and marketing materials provided to client
- Review purchase incentives for accuracy and completeness
- Assist the Legal Department in developing and maintaining scalable, collaborative and effective compliance processes
Requirements / Qualifications
Minimum of three years of related experience in advertising compliance in an advertising agency
Familiarity with US federal and state advertising standards
Experience with rights clearance and related IP matters, including talent, music and media
Advertising client or law firm experience in a multinational company preferred
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs.