Business Immigration Paralegal at Envoy Global
Global Immigration Associates, P.C., is an independent employment immigration law firm based in Chicago. GIA has a rapidly expanding team of 50+ highly skilled attorneys and paralegals and we have continued to grow over the past 20 years. We serve over 1,000 clients, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 50 companies.
At GIA, Immigration is our passion and our profession. We’re also at the cutting edge of using immigration technology and work exclusively with the customers of Envoy Global www.envoyglobal.com using its best-in-breed technology platform to help better serve our clients.
As one of our Business Immigration Paralegals, you will be required to prepare immigrant and non-immigrant visa cases for major corporations and individuals on Envoy’s patented, online platform.
- Review, and proofread complex evidence and documents for client cases
- Track, monitor, and log evidence and documents for client cases
- Create, compile, and prepare documentation for case filings
- Draft and edit client Letters of Support for the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and Department of Labor (DOL)
- Proactively research new legislation and legal changes in immigration law
Requirements / Qualifications
One plus years’ experience with employment-based immigration, within a large high volume law firm environment
Paralegal Certification or degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; English grammar must be excellent
Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, and document/case management systems
Requires the ability to sit or stand for extended period at a computer workstation, use a computer and a monitor, and lift to 25 lbs
Benefits/What We offer
Health, Vision & Dental insurance
401(k) & 401(k) matching
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs.