Tax Senior Associate at KPMG
Los Angeles, CA, USA
24 Dec → 23 Jan
At KPMG, you can become an integral part of a dynamic team at one of the world’s top tax firms. Enjoy a collaborative, future-forward culture that empowers your success. Work with KPMG’s extensive network of specialists & enjoy access to our Ignition Centers, where deep industry knowledge merges with cutting-edge technologies to create innovative tax solutions. Join a diverse team helping high-profile clients understand, analyze, and respond to complex business opportunities and challenges. Develop your career through a range of multifaceted engagements, formal training, and informal mentoring.
At KPMG, we believe nothing is more important than investing in our culture because it’s an investment in our people, our future, and what we stand for as a firm.
KPMG is currently seeking a Tax Senior Associate to join our Family Office Tax practice.
- Provide holistic tax compliance and consulting services for family office structures, privately held businesses, their owners and families
- Perform detail level review of individual, fiduciary, partnership, closely held corporations, estate and gift workpapers and tax returns
- Research tax planning opportunities to retain and/or grow wealth to help clients make informed strategic decisions based on their personal objectives
- Contribute to the growth, experience and institutional knowledge of the Family Office and Private Client Services tax practice
- Train, mentor, and supervise new and experienced-level staff
Requirements / Qualifications
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university and licensed CPA or J.D. /LL.M
Minimum of three years of focus on high net worth individuals, flow-through entities or family office tax experience in an accounting firm, organization, and/or law firm
Experience with individual, estate and gift, trusts and foundations, and partnership taxation
Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to articulate complex information
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs.