Real Estate Transactional Attorney at Belkin Burden Goldman, LLP
Belkin Burden Goldman, LLP
New York, NY, USA
31 Mar → 30 Apr
A premier New York City real estate law firm with headquarters in midtown Manhattan is seeking a highly motivated and intelligent senior associate who is well versed in transactional real estate law.
The ideal candidate will have experience in handling commercial real estate transactions, including purchases and sales of commercial property, commercial leasing, negotiation of commercial loan documents and the drafting of operating agreements and similar instruments for real estate ownership. The person should have a desire to participate in marketing activities and be able to develop relationships with prospective and active clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a boutique real estate law firm with a leading reputation in the industry with very competitive benefits. Qualified candidates should submit their resume, along with salary expectations as soon as possible.
- Draft and negotiate purchase and sale agreements for commercial transactions for multifamily, mixed-use, office and industrial properties.
- Draft and negotiate commercial leases for office, industrial and retail properties from a landlord and tenant perspective.
- Review and negotiate of commercial loan documents from CMBS, agency, and portfolio lenders and life insurance companies for commercial borrowers and cooperative corporations.
- Draft, review and negotiate operating agreements for commercial real estate ventures.
- Participate in marketing efforts, including drafting publications.
- Adhere to all of the Firm’s policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned on an as needed basis.
Requirements / Qualifications
High degree of academic achievement with a law degree from an accredited U.S. law school.
Active New York State Bar license and in good standing.
Minimum of 5 years of real estate transactional experience.
Portable business is a plus, but not required.
Experience with some national transactions is preferred.
Strong negotiating skills, excellent analytical and research skills.
Interest in working with a collaborative team and flexible to handle all assigned tasks.
Computer savvy with excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications.
Strong attention to detail, organization skills, and takes enormous pride in their work.
Excellent interpersonal, oral, and writing skills to communicate with a diverse group of attorneys and staff.
Ability to independently multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
How To Apply
Apply directly through the LegalJobs website