This job post is no longer available
Tax Law Analyst, Associate at Bloomberg BNA
Arlington, VA, USA
$68.000 - $93.000
17 Dec → 16 Jan
You will perform simple to moderately complex tax analysis that will be incorporated into our tax research platform. You are a tax attorney or an accountant with substantive experience in one of the following areas of taxation: individual income, corporate, partnership, compensation planning, international, or estates, gifts, and trusts. You are interested in putting that experience to work in a technology-driven environment. You will be part of a team tasked with ensuring the substantive accuracy and timeliness of content and analysis on Bloomberg Tax.
- Analyze simple to moderately complex tax developments.
- Update Tax Management Portfolios and other products for such developments by adding, deleting, or modifying content to reflect relevant changes in the law.
- Edit contributed content, including manuscripts of Tax Management Portfolios, for substantive accuracy, clarity, format, and style.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of technical issues and developments of interest to tax professionals practicing in the assigned subject matter area.
- Conduct limited peer review of other analysts’ work.
- Participate in special projects, including the development of new products and tools.
- Provide subject matter support to sales, marketing, and customer experience functions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements / Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree, plus J.D. or CPA designation required. Tax LL . M. or MST preferred.
3 years relevant experience required. Education may be considered in lieu of experience.
How To Apply
Apply through LegalJobs