Real Estate Attorney at ENGIE North America Inc.
ENGIE North America Inc.
Santa Barbara, CA, USA
$120.000 - $160.000
31 Mar → 30 Apr
This position is with a leading renewable energy project developer with its headquarters located in Santa Barbara. The tremendous growth in the renewables industry has spurred project development and, as a result, our company has experienced dramatic growth and is looking for the perfect candidate to add to our legal and administrative staff.
- Drafting and preparing various project development or title curative related agreements or other documents for execution by landowners and third parties.
- Review and analysis of real estate title instruments related to land ownership.
- Review, analysis and tracking of title commitments and pro forma title policies.
- Strategizing and implementing title curative efforts through the close of title policies, including preparing, negotiating and executing title curative documents and agreements required for closing on policies.
- Communication and coordination of project development efforts with internal land agents.
- Direct communication and coordination of title curative efforts with title insurance company.
- Additional responsibilities include assisting in supporting this organization’s legal and administrative areas.
- Processing, organizing and managing intake and filing (electronically and in hard copy) of any and all project related agreements and documents.
- Uploading and organizing documents, files and other information in company’s computer database.
- Creating and organizing electronic and hard copy files and folders for various project related agreements and documents.
- Assistance with day-to-day special clerical assignments, such as mass mailings.
Requirements / Qualifications
Juris Doctorate and licensed in CA
3-5 years legal experience with emphasis on real estate and/ or title matters
Ability to meet highest attendance requirements
Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy
Ability to use personal computer, calculator, etc.
Could involve some lifting
How To Apply
Apply directly through the LegalJobs website